- Any and all Copyrights, Intellectual Property Rights, and other rights arising from and in connection to the Software are retained by the Company.
- When using a device and/or a service provided by the Company or any third party designated by the Company, you may use the Software for personal purposes and within the scope allowed by applicable laws and regulations, or in ways that the Company explicitly permits on the Company’s website.
- You shall not conduct any of the following or anything that may result in the following:
- Use or utilize the Software for commercial purpose
- Provide and/or allow any third party (excluding the third parties the Company designates) with commercial intentions to use or utilize the Software
- Defame, insult, or offend others
- Infringe any Privacy Rights, Portrait Rights, and/or Publicity Rights of others
- Infringe any Copyrights, Intellectual Property Rights and/or other related rights of the Company and/or others
- Conduct or facilitate criminal acts
- Offend public order and/or morals
- Commit acts that are not listed in (a) – (g) but deemed inappropriate by the Company
- In case of conflict between you and a third party due to your use of the Software, such conflict shall be solved between you and said third party, and the Company shall not be responsible for any damages and/or losses incurred by you or the third party.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out above, cease the use of the software immediately. In such case, regardless of the nominal indication, payment that you have already made in relation to the use of the Software shall not be refunded.